vpFREE2 Forums

Interesting Welcome to Hollywood

My wife and I are both 7 stars with harrahs/Caesars. We got welcome mailers from Hollywood StL. Mine included the second from bottom card and my wife got the bottom card. We have both recently given Harrahs, StL enough ACTION to qualify for their second from top card. However, the new system makes points 10X easier to accumulate than Total Rewards. Anyone else get a big downgrade?

We play at Ameristar and were downgraded, but were just UPGRADED for next month. jltrm@hotmail.com

···

To: vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 03:48:08 +0000
Subject: [vpFREE_StLouis] Interesting Welcome to Hollywood

My wife and I are both 7 stars with harrahs/Caesars. We got welcome mailers from Hollywood StL. Mine included the second from bottom card and my wife got the bottom card. We have both recently given Harrahs, StL enough ACTION to qualify for their second from top card. However, the new system makes points 10X easier to accumulate than Total Rewards. Anyone else get a big downgrade?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Was in line at the Voodoo Lounge, someone mentioned a similar situation and the staff apologized and said this was not uncommon and they would correct the problem at the players club after the change over - FYI

···

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com, "mile_5280" <mile_5280@...> wrote: