vpFREE2 Forums

Harrahs STL sending out 'warning' letters

A friend and myself both received one and the tone of the letter made your blood boil.

If we were consistence offenders I would understand but it was only one time last month.

We both had coupons good on Saturday and Sunday and had forgot to cash them while playing on Saturday. We were driving by Harrah's on Sunday and decided to stop and cash in but did not play.

Maybe the letter was our punishment for being ahead so far this year and if there is one thing Harrah's does no like it is winners.

Next time if I cash a coupon with the intent of not playing I will play until I receive one point.

A little off subject here but we went to the Eat UP buffet on St Pat's day( first time this year) expecting good old corned beef and cabbage.
Were we surprised, the beef appeared to be have been packaged slices of the lowest quality with more fat than meat thrown in with unseasoned cabbage.

I tried some other foods and they were also of equal uneatable trash.
The food has not improved since I was last there in October of 2008.
I should have known better that to waste my comps on the buffet.

However I must say the Dixie Cream donuts left over from breakfast were excellent, maybe it was because Harrah's so called chefs did not make them.