vpFREE2 Forums

Ameristar 99%VP

It’s been at least six months since I visited Ameristar St. Charles, but I went there yesterday and noticed they have permanently walled off the area with the bank of 10 or so Game King 25cent/50cent 99% machines (9/6 JoB, 9/6 DDB, 8/5 BP, etc.). They used to be along the wall by the back door stage area.

They seem MIA as far as I can tell. Does anyone know if they have been permanently removed? Or just…moved somewhere else? Thanks.

Moved upstairs, at least 7 of the 8 that used to be downstairs were. They are south of the bar on the west side of the second level. Go to the south end of the bar and you’ll see the 7 remaining machines in the corner on the west wall.

···

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2016 10:55 AM
To: vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vpFREE_StLouis] Ameristar 99%VP

It's been at least six months since I visited Ameristar St. Charles, but I went there yesterday and noticed they have permanently walled off the area with the bank of 10 or so Game King 25cent/50cent 99% machines (9/6 JoB, 9/6 DDB, 8/5 BP, etc.). They used to be along the wall by the back door stage area.

They seem MIA as far as I can tell. Does anyone know if they have been permanently removed? Or just...moved somewhere else? Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Steve: Thanks for the update; I will look for those in the location you suggested.