vpFREE2 Forums

Ameristar 9/6 JB game kings

I talked to a slot tech on Monday evening and asked about the 6 missing machines. He told me that they are being moved to the 2nd level. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days if that is true or not and if the paytables are going to stay the same.

A source reported to me that eight M&Ms (with Jacks) have been reinstated on first floor, queen side.

···

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com, "weathrman12" <weathrman12@...> wrote:

I talked to a slot tech on Monday evening and asked about the 6 >missing machines. He told me that they are being moved to the 2nd >level. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days if that is >true or not and if the paytables are going to stay the same.

So is there any confirmation yet as to the whereabouts of the missing 9/6 JoB, 8/5 Bonus machines that disappeared from the first floor?

···

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com, "hockeystl" <vegasstl@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@yahoogroups.com, "weathrman12" <weathrman12@> wrote:
>
> I talked to a slot tech on Monday evening and asked about the 6 >missing machines. He told me that they are being moved to the 2nd >level. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days if that is >true or not and if the paytables are going to stay the same.

A source reported to me that eight M&Ms (with Jacks) have been reinstated on first floor, queen side.

The 6 VP machines with 9/6 Jacks or Better have been to moved 2 rows from the restrooms by the stage on the 1st floor. There are now 8 machines.

···

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 2:22:27 PM
Subject: [vpFREE_StLouis] Re: Ameristar 9/6 JB game kings

So is there any confirmation yet as to the whereabouts of the missing 9/6 JoB, 8/5 Bonus machines that disappeared from the first floor?

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@ yahoogroups. com, "hockeystl" <vegasstl@.. .> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_StLouis@ yahoogroups. com, "weathrman12" <weathrman12@ > wrote:
>
> I talked to a slot tech on Monday evening and asked about the 6 >missing machines. He told me that they are being moved to the 2nd >level. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days if that is >true or not and if the paytables are going to stay the same.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]