vpFREE2 Forums

Winstar, Thackerville, Ok

I went to Winstar the other day. Checked out poker in the Rome bar but didn't see any 9/6 JOB or similar. They had 7/5 BP at quarter and 9/5 JOB at the dollar level. I only checked out one machine so they might have had better somewhere. Not that many poker choices mostly just single line. They had spin poker with 6/5 BP on it, didn't seem too tempting. They have these gamemakers surrounding the live poker area. Those are like a dream since no gamblers think to go down there. So there's no one smoking or even sitting nearby. Only problem is very little has been enabled on them, just three single line choices for each denomination. Pity that I like to play JOB then switch to BPD when I think the quads are due,if the paytables are decent. They had only DDB, Deuces, and TDB enabled if memory serves me, paytables weren't terrible but weren't that great either. I didn't notice any quick quads or STP or hundred play or other fun kinds of poker. The buffet has really long lines, though I noticed the people standing in line look way too patient. Makes me think they got free buffet coupons or something. Cash customers would be frowning and looking more impatient than that.