vpFREE2 Forums

What is the better play?

"tchic115" <tchic115@...> wrote:

I have had a couple of bad months in video poker.... I like to play the best paytables that I can find but my money is really getting tight right now. Which of these is the better play at Hollywood Joliet?

1. Play bonus poker on the dollar machine with the 35-35-35 (99.66%) pay table but only play 2 dollars a hand (can't afford 5)

or

2. Play Jacks or Better on the quarter machines at 8-5?

Have you looked at the Spin Poker machines on the lower level towards the back? Someone recently reported to vpFREE2 that some of them have a good deuces wild paytable.

You can play any number of lines on Spin Poker, even just one line, with five coins and still get the full payout on the royal.

Wow... great advice.... Iwill look at that. Thanks

ยทยทยท

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:48 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Chicago] Re: What is the better play?

"tchic115" <tchic115@...> wrote:

I have had a couple of bad months in video poker.... I like to play the best paytables that I can find but my money is really getting tight right now. Which of these is the better play at Hollywood Joliet?

1. Play bonus poker on the dollar machine with the 35-35-35 (99.66%) pay table but only play 2 dollars a hand (can't afford 5)

or

2. Play Jacks or Better on the quarter machines at 8-5?

Have you looked at the Spin Poker machines on the lower level towards the back? Someone recently reported to vpFREE2 that some of them have a good deuces wild paytable.

You can play any number of lines on Spin Poker, even just one line, with five coins and still get the full payout on the royal.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]