vpFREE2 Forums

VP In Tunica

Roadhouse has the best paytables in Tunica, but the 40 9/6 JOB machines at Sam’s Town deserve your attention. I get better comps at Sam’s Town than I do at RoadHouse, and Sam’s Town has a good buffet. My suggestion – stay at Sam’s Town and visit Roadhouse. The Fitz also has some full pay machines, if you like coin droppers.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I got great comps at Roadhouse/Horseshoe when I was there and they didn’t touch my reward credits. If you are a Caesar’s Diamond Card or above, just speak to the women (Both named Sheila) at the Diamond lounge at Horseshoe and they will issue comps for the various restaurants. You can play at any of the Caesars properties (Harrahs, Horseshoe, and Road House) and still get comps – just tell them where you have been playing. The rooms and food are better at Horseshoe but the gambling is great at Roadhouse – we didn’t get to Harrahs.

Barry

···

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 12:44 PM
To: vpFREE_Tunica@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vpFREE_Tunica] Re: VP In Tunica

Roadhouse has the best paytables in Tunica, but the 40 9/6 JOB machines at Sam’s Town deserve your attention. I get better comps at Sam’s Town than I do at RoadHouse, and Sam’s Town has a good buffet. My suggestion – stay at Sam’s Town and visit Roadhouse. The Fitz also has some full pay machines, if you like coin droppers.

the buffet at roadhouse is closed

···

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: [vpFREE_Tunica] Re: VP In Tunica