vpFREE2 Forums

tunica roadhouse vp

I'll suggest that the post citing removal of good Roadhouse paytables is premature. (In any case, Bev & I were playing 11/15 Deuces this afternoon.)

All vp on the floor has been relocated to the far end of the floor, as noted. I haven't inventoried the machines, but I'd venture a guess that all attractive paytables are intact. (it's possible the machines were "in flux" yesterday, giving rise to this am's post)

- H.

···

--- In vpFREE_Tunica@yahoogroups.com, "jepatey" wrote:

12 machines with the 10/6 tables and other good pay tables have been removed.10 machines with 9/6DDB and 9/7 DB and other good paytables also have been removed. the vp has been relocated to the right down by the south parking lot near the poker room.this was of 1-24-13

I see the list on VPFREE2 has been updated. Is this the result of your recent visit? We are planning a trip in March and were hoping most of the inventory was still there.

Barry

···

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:17 PM
To: vpFREE_Tunica@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vpFREE_Tunica] Re: tunica roadhouse vp

I'll suggest that the post citing removal of good Roadhouse paytables is premature. (In any case, Bev & I were playing 11/15 Deuces this afternoon.)

All vp on the floor has been relocated to the far end of the floor, as noted. I haven't inventoried the machines, but I'd venture a guess that all attractive paytables are intact. (it's possible the machines were "in flux" yesterday, giving rise to this am's post)

- H.

--- In mailto:vpFREE_Tunica%40yahoogroups.com, "jepatey" wrote:

12 machines with the 10/6 tables and other good pay tables have been removed.10 machines with 9/6DDB and 9/7 DB and other good paytables also have been removed. the vp has been relocated to the right down by the south parking lot near the poker room.this was of 1-24-13

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]