vpFREE2 Forums

transportation from Bullhead City to Harrahs

I'm coming in on a charter flight on 2/22/13 with my 89 year old father and would prefer to avoid the Harrahs bus for transportation after the 3.5 hour flight.

Has anyone taken a cab from the airport to Harrahs at night? I know the airport is not fully functional in the evening. Will a cab be able to pick us up? Thanks for your help.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

You might want to research this a bit further (like calling the airport). It's been many years since I've been over there but I seem to recall a phone that directly calls the cab company.

···

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, greeklandjohnny@... wrote:

I'm coming in on a charter flight on 2/22/13 with my 89 year old father and would prefer to avoid the Harrahs bus for transportation after the 3.5 hour flight.

Has anyone taken a cab from the airport to Harrahs at night? I know the airport is not fully functional in the evening. Will a cab be able to pick us up? Thanks for your help.

I'd make arrangements with either Dessert cab ( (702) 298-7575 ) or Lucky Cab ( (702) 298-2299 )

···

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <bob972@yahoo.com>
To: <vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Laughlin] Re: transportation from Bullhead City to Harrahs

You might want to research this a bit further (like calling the airport). It's been many years since I've been over there but I seem to recall a phone that directly calls the cab company.

I don't know about a cab. The bus that takes you directly to
Harrahs is very efficient. They do take good care of you.

It has been awhile since I did one of those junkets, but I do recall a cab hanging out at the airport. However, one can not count on that, especially late at night. A cab may not be that much quicker (if that is your reason to avoid the bus?)

The bus system has always worked out great. The bus is waiting for you at the airport and they get you over to Harrah's in quick order. The other issue for you might be picking up your room key. They have Harrah's represenatives greeting the bus at the hotel and give you your room key and information about the return flight.

There are usually a few people that pick up a rental car at the airport and do not use the bus. I am sure they have some system in place to pick up your room assignment if you are not on the bus.

···