vpFREE2 Forums

The Fraudulent Adventures of Rob Singer/Robert Argentino

You mean you don't have a dictionary in that backpack of yours?!

BTW--I absolutely LOVE it when my real name is posted! I understand how you might feel it bothers me because Dancer or Jean Scott etc. would jump up and look stupified seeing theirs posted. But since I live outside your bum-level bubble and I have a great life, a heaven-sent family, and the title to my new cash-bought Corvette ZR1/ZR3 has Argentino and not SINGER on it (and I haven't seen if it comes with a back-pack or not yet!) I have a hard time not smiling when I see it!

Have another beer--then put a few more quarters in and make believe you're a WINNER!
hahahahahaha!!!

···

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, mickeycrimm <mickeycrimm@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: [FREEvpFREE] Re: The Fraudulent Adventures of Rob Singer/Robert Argentino
To: FREEvpFREE@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 2:06 AM

--- In FREEvpFREE@yahoogro ups.com, "mickeycrimm" <mickeycrimm@ ...> wrote:

Slobbie, my boy! Good to hear from you. You're still selling that snake oil.. I'm wondering about Mr. aceshii. Strange how we haven't heard from your friend Mr. aceshii in all these years. Very strange, Slobbie. He/you were sure one hell of an advocate for you. Could I get your take on malignant narcissism? Give us an essay on malignant narcissim, Slobbie. C'mon Slobbie. You can do it.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Laughing my freaking a_ _ off!!... Do I detect sarcassum here? All the bashing has made my morning and my computer screen wet from choking up some of my coffee.
Have a great weekend y'all.

···

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, Rob Singer <robsinger1111@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FREEvpFREE] Re: The Fraudulent Adventures of Rob Singer/Robert Argentino
To: FREEvpFREE@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 10:08 AM

You mean you don't have a dictionary in that backpack of yours?!

BTW--I absolutely LOVE it when my real name is posted! I understand how you might feel it bothers me because Dancer or Jean Scott etc. would jump up and look stupified seeing theirs posted. But since I live outside your bum-level bubble and I have a great life, a heaven-sent family, and the title to my new cash-bought Corvette ZR1/ZR3 has Argentino and not SINGER on it (and I haven't seen if it comes with a back-pack or not yet!) I have a hard time not smiling when I see it!

Have another beer--then put a few more quarters in and make believe you're a WINNER!
hahahahahaha! !!

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, mickeycrimm <mickeycrimm@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: [FREEvpFREE] Re: The Fraudulent Adventures of Rob Singer/Robert Argentino
To: FREEvpFREE@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 2:06 AM

--- In FREEvpFREE@yahoogro ups.com, "mickeycrimm" <mickeycrimm@ ...> wrote:

Slobbie, my boy! Good to hear from you. You're still selling that snake oil.. I'm wondering about Mr. aceshii. Strange how we haven't heard from your friend Mr. aceshii in all these years. Very strange, Slobbie. He/you were sure one hell of an advocate for you. Could I get your take on malignant narcissism? Give us an essay on malignant narcissim, Slobbie. C'mon Slobbie. You can do it.