vpFREE2 Forums

status points

It is quite likely, that from what I have heard from other people and including myself, that they have cut just about every ones comps. I think they are feeling the squeeze that is apparent by the lack of people on weekdays and weekends. Sure, Saturday nights are crowded, but there has definitely been a shortage of folks on Friday nights, Sundays, and weekdays, as compared to even a year ago. I guess it is only going to hurt them more in the long run, as the people getting cut back will come even less now. I think they have the belief that most of us are compulsive gamblers and will keep coming no matter what. I think they are wrong.

John

They are wrong I always stop when I win and take it home and if I am loosing I also stop after a predetermined amount. That’s what is driving them crazy I think.You are right though they have cut down on comps not just on full pay video poker but also blackjack and if only they care about how much you lose it doesn’t matter how much action you give them .

Depends on their new software’s ability. MS has positive opportunities from time to time.

Could be matching machine E.V. and player accuracy.

Reno Peppermill.comes to mind.