vpFREE2 Forums

Shreveport Eldorado

I’ve been playing the NSUD at Shreveport Eldorado sporadically this year (3 visits, approx $20k coin-in each time.)

Surprised that while I get room/food offer, there’s no FSP in my monthly mailer. Low rating on the NSUD?

Appreciate any general insight to the property that others can extend …

Harry: Sorry for the late reply. I used to play there exclusively, but changed to Horseshoe due to the TR system. But when I did, I used to get coupon offers that you literally got cash for from the cage. Generally I received $200 - $300 when playing $200,000 coin in a three day visit. We played $1 NSUD triple play in the high limit. However, I am not sure you are aware, but you get cash back for your play. Just go to the Players Club desk and ask them to see what you have. They give you a slip and you take it to the cage for cash. It was this way at least a year ago.

By the way, I understand you play at Harrah’s Cherokee. We are planning to go there in December for a Seven Star trip. Do you recommend a host?

Not much left to play and cash back is now slot coin ( and has been cut several years back). The Slant top I use to play with TDB (full pay) has gone… was only one (or two if you count the Gambler) upright left in the corner by the Cage. Have not felt that I had any chance… like I use to… so have stopped playing altogether. The state of VP in Shreveport/Bossier… is very poor… My opin.!
Still people play. And so it goes.

Seven Star! wowzer. U be in a whole different cat. than I. The El… did away with cash back some years back… (unless I missed something) now it is only 1/8 of 1% in slot coins.
I have looked through the HS several times… can find nothing really worth playing… to me, anyway. Use to go up to the High Limit area and take a chance on the $5 JB single line and such… but they burned them years ago.
Cheers. Wish you well and big hits!

Went by the El after a drop off at the Airport… the two uprights by the High Limit cage are still intact. That is… Kenny Roger (The Gambler I think it is called) and one IGT Multigame in the corner. They still have $1/$2 full pay games… 3/5/10 play. (note…there is a Wheel poker game between them but it does not have good pay tables?).

Diamond Jacks has been bought out. I may have to drop by one day to see if their VP offering changes to the upside? Well… before the year is out??

Done & Done. Went by DJ’s this week to look over what the VPFree2 site listed as being there. The one $5 JB slant top said to be on the entrance deck wasn’t there, whoever I did find one ($5/$10 JB upright single line) in the HL room. Just to the left as you enter… about midway down that bank of machines. Machine #2DA03-6003
Did not find any $1 9/6 Jacks at any of the bars.

If you please… what is “TR system”?

If you please... what is "TR system"?

TR system = Total Rewards players card/reward system used by the Caesars Entertainment properties like the Horseshoe Bossier City.

···