vpFREE2 Forums

San Manuel $1 8/5JB Progressive

Current jackpot over $13,600.

···

Sent from my iPhone

Is that progressive based on a $5 max bet, or those Pot 'O Gold machines that require a $8 bet to qualify for the progressive?

···

--- In vpFREE_California@yahoogroups.com, Vegasvpplayer <vegasvpplayer@...> wrote:

Current jackpot over $13,600.

Sent from my iPhone

They were the Pot-O-Gold machines. Are they 8 coin there? You are probably correct, I"ll double check Tuesday.

I know at Sycuan they are 5 coin and frequently positive. Actually you can bet 5 to 50 coins for the same jackpot!

···

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2013, at 4:32 PM, "linusblankette" <linus7575@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is that progressive based on a $5 max bet, or those Pot 'O Gold machines that require a $8 bet to qualify for the progressive?

--- In vpFREE_California@yahoogroups.com, Vegasvpplayer <vegasvpplayer@...> wrote:
>
> Current jackpot over $13,600.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I've seen those and always wondered if they are even legit.

···

--- On Sun, 6/9/13, Vegasvpplayer <vegasvpplayer@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [vpFREE_California] Re: San Manuel $1 8/5JB Progressive
To: "vpFREE_California@yahoogroups.com" <vpFREE_California@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 2:44 AM

They were the Pot-O-Gold machines. Are they 8 coin there? You are probably correct, I"ll double check Tuesday.

I know at Sycuan they are 5 coin and frequently positive. Actually you can bet 5 to 50 coins for the same jackpot!

Sent from my iPad

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

Just verified these POG machines pay jackpot on a $5-$50 bet. Current jackpot just under $6K.

···

Sent from my iPhone

>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>