vpFREE2 Forums

Roadhouse (formerly the Sheraton)

This was revamped as the Roadhouse & reopened 12/18. Hubby & I walked thru 12/26 just to see what they had done. (Roadhouse, Horseshoe & Gold Strike were packed! It was hard to walk. I thought it would be fairly empty just after Christmas)
The decor is now barn rustic I'd guess you'd call it. Lots of rusty farm signs, table covers look like weathered wood, & posters with sayings like "come on in ladies, best seats in the house" at the ladies restroom.

We went back yesterday to get a better look. It seems like there is less video poker. All of it was to the right of the door in 1 area. I did see 9/7 DBP in a quick check.

the video poker was actually moved several months back and yes some of the machines were deleted. there is still 9/7 db and 10/6ddb with 200 for the straight flush. these machines actually have good paytables for other games but there are now only 6 of the machines. the 9/7 db is mixed in with machines with poor paytables;therefore, you need to check the paytables before you play.

···

Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 4:09:54 PM
Subject: [vpFREE_Tunica] Roadhouse (formerly the Sheraton)

This was revamped as the Roadhouse & reopened 12/18. Hubby & I walked thru 12/26 just to see what they had done. (Roadhouse, Horseshoe & Gold Strike were packed! It was hard to walk. I thought it would be fairly empty just after Christmas)
The decor is now barn rustic I'd guess you'd call it. Lots of rusty farm signs, table covers look like weathered wood, & posters with sayings like "come on in ladies, best seats in the house" at the ladies restroom.

We went back yesterday to get a better look. It seems like there is less video poker. All of it was to the right of the door in 1 area. I did see 9/7 DBP in a quick check.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The machines that had the 10/6/40 DDB also used to have 8/5 SA and APDW.
Are those pay tables still intact?

Thanks!
SB

the video poker was actually moved several months back and yes

some of the machines were deleted. there is still 9/7 db and 10/6ddb
with 200 for the straight flush. these machines actually have good
paytables for other games but there are now only 6 of the machines. the
9/7 db is mixed in with machines with poor paytables;therefore, you need
to check the paytables before you play.

···

--- In vpFREE_Tunica@yahoogroups.com, jerry patey <jepatey@...> wrote:

The 6 good machines still have APDW along with 9/6 Bonus Deluxe and the version of Bonus poker that pays 35 for all 4Ks. I didn't check the SA pay tables.
These six machines are in bad shape. I donb't know how long they will last.

···

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
  Version: 8.5.431 / Virus Database: 270.14.123/2595 - Release Date: 12/31/09 08:52:00

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]