vpFREE2 Forums

Rivers (IL) , High Limit VP Changes

Currently, the VP in High Limit is turned off.

It looks like the left two machines will be the equivalent to what was the right two separate machines ($5/$10/$25) Single Line, The middle two machines are unchanged as $1/$2/$5 "All Star" poker. The $1/$2 Ultimate X is still where it was. the rightmost machine is the Super Triple Play that used to be second from the left. I have adjusted the data base to reflect what I think is happening. If it turns out different, I will change after checking them, probably tomorrow.
I strongly suspect that there will be no improvement so for the most part, this house is still unplayable.

Howard W. Stern

As expected, no further changes to the Rivers (IL) data base.
Still no 99%+ games.

Howard W. Stern

···

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:16 PM
Subject: [vpFREE_Chicago] Rivers (IL) , High Limit VP Changes

Currently, the VP in High Limit is turned off.

It looks like the left two machines will be the equivalent to what was the right two separate machines ($5/$10/$25) Single Line, The middle two machines are unchanged as $1/$2/$5 "All Star" poker. The $1/$2 Ultimate X is still where it was. the rightmost machine is the Super Triple Play that used to be second from the left. I have adjusted the data base to reflect what I think is happening. If it turns out different, I will change after checking them, probably tomorrow.
I strongly suspect that there will be no improvement so for the most part, this house is still unplayable.

Howard W. Stern

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]