vpFREE2 Forums

River Palms Royals

River Palms has been running a royal flush promo for several months. They add 1,000 coins for any royal ( = $5,000 for dollar vp; $1,250 for quarters). On progressives, they add 1,000 coins to whatever the meter reads. It sounds great, but their paytables suck; I haven't found anything that pays 99% even with the added $1,000 coins (and of course the variance is huge).

sh

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Did you go into high limit? Used to be 8/5 bonus poker.
Haven't been back to the joint for many years.
How the mighty have fallen.

Distant memories of RP's FPDB multistrike. Arms are starting to itch.

Will try to check as have Laughlin on itinerary.
Flying to Vegas next week :slight_smile:

···

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, S H <burberry25yo@...> wrote:

River Palms has been running a royal flush promo for several months. They add 1,000 coins for any royal ( = $5,000 for dollar vp; $1,250 for quarters). On progressives, they add 1,000 coins to whatever the meter reads. It sounds great, but their paytables suck; I haven't found anything that pays 99% even with the added $1,000 coins (and of course the variance is huge).

sh

The 8/5 bonus machines that I checked in the high limit area were not the standard paytables. They simply paid 150 for ALL quads. Even the bonus 1,000 coins for royals doesn't bring this up to 99%. There were a couple machines in the corner that I couldn't check.

···

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 7:41 PM
Subject: [vpFREE_Laughlin] Re: River Palms Royals

--- In mailto:vpFREE_Laughlin%40yahoogroups.com, S H <burberry25yo@...> wrote:

sh

I am with you. I miss the days we could play the multistrike full pay and go downstairs to play for the card of the day. Full pay DB. Not to mention full pay deuces upstairs. We use to be there all the time. But at last... No more. We let the not so knowledgeables put their money in the machines. Not us.

···

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <haaljo@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, S H <burberry25yo@> wrote:
>
> River Palms has been running a royal flush promo for several months. They add 1,000 coins for any royal ( = $5,000 for dollar vp; $1,250 for quarters). On progressives, they add 1,000 coins to whatever the meter reads. It sounds great, but their paytables suck; I haven't found anything that pays 99% even with the added $1,000 coins (and of course the variance is huge).
>
> sh
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>