vpFREE2 Forums

RIP Greektown video poker

JZ, are you saying that the NSUD is downgraded in all three denominations? At one time they had it in 25c, 50c and $1.

Thanks.

All the former 9/6 JOB is now 9/5.

The NSUD is now some unplayable 20/12/4/4 schedule.

Not much left at greektown.

Changing to JACK is not a good change for the players.

JZ

···

Not surprising the payouts for slots is nonexistent. This is another good reason to stay away.

···

On Mar 16, 2018, at 7:24 PM, savorvpx savor…@…com [vpFREE_Detroit] <vpFREE_Detr…@…com> wrote:

JZ, are you saying that the NSUD is downgraded in all three denominations? At one time they had it in 25c, 50c and $1.

Thanks.

All the former 9/6 JOB is now 9/5.

The NSUD is now some unplayable 20/12/4/4 schedule.

Not much left at greektown.

Changing to JACK is not a good change for the players.

JZ

Yes, all denominations have been downgraded.

I get the digest version of messages and my original message was in February. It took until June to have enough messages to send out a digest. So, sorry if my reply is late.

Nothing really to play at Greektown, Motor City or MGM. You are lucky to find a 98% game. Windsor is just coming back from their strike and there was nothing to play there anyway.

Greektown is following the Harrah’s plan where you encourage people to join the higher tier groups, cut their benefits and take away anything worth playing.

For the new food court, Noodles, pizza, hamburgers and fried chicken is pretty good. Ribs and coffee shop, not so much. Best play is Wednesday if you are 55+. Go to Prism and get 1/2 half everything (except hooch) if you pay with comps. I would also pay retail for that meal. Paying with comps is a treat and paying with 1/2 comps is a steal.

Also, the little caesars veggie pizza at motor city is surprisingly good. $13 is a little much but it’s my favorite pizza. The mostest pepperoni mostest cheese pizza ( or whatever it is called) is good but it is a mess to eat. Bring a spoon.