vpFREE2 Forums

Possible good news

We recently played at Hollywood Toledo and ran about $15,000 through in 2 days. They have Super Double Double Bonus in single line from quarter to $2. The game is almost 99.7% and is fun to play ( at least I think it is).

So, since Hollywood Toledo is a Penn National property, this generated an offer for Tropicana in Las Vegas. $25 in FP, $100 in food and 3 nights each month Feb - April. Now, that isn’t a great offer but we didn’t play very much either.

With Greektown changing ownership and management (yet again), I’m hoping that play at Greektown will generate offers for other Penn National properties. There are a bunch of them throughout the country.

Merry Christmas to all.

JZ

We played Toledo for the first time during the daytime in September and have been getting lots of offers, both for Hollywood Toledo and Tropicana in LV. We have a second home in LV, so we will take advantage of that too We liked it there and played some VP, but they don’t have many machines so I don’t know how it would be in the evening when they are busy.

Dave