vpFREE2 Forums

Peppermill Trip

I've been on 2 junkets:
First one was 3 hrs of play about $20 K coin-in. Lost 700.
Second one was 9 hrs of play about $60 K coin-in. Lost 1200. No comps earned for play either time but air & rooms were comped beforehand. Was pretty sure I wasn't going to earn any comps. Just played more because I wanted to. I've been on several junkets now & you get to know some of the regulars. Not all are comped air & room. There have been times when I attach myself to a junket because I have different transportation means & dates & I sometimes stay longer. Sometimes transport is comped. Rooms are always comped & usually a nice upgrade.

At next to lowest level now, gold. Before mail stopped, I was at next to highest, diamond.

Re learning the math, that's how I started but you quickly learn it's only a third of what you need to learn.

···

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2016, at 1:47 AM, vpFREE_Reno@yahoogroups.com wrote:

1a. Re: Peppermill trip
   Posted by: cdgnpc@aol.com cdgnpc
   Date: Sun May 1, 2016 2:31 pm ((PDT))

Can you share your level and type of play? I'm done for years, wife told me the second child is on its way. I can still live vicariously through the rest of you. Can't wait to teach my girl the underlying math.

Rich
AC Cheapie

You said Gamblers Express is running this out of Monterey…is it still the Collins Family?..I know they had a Dornier 328…but I didn’t know they got an MD80…or are they contracting with someone else for the larger plane?