vpFREE2 Forums

New Club Greektown

Here’s what I have figured out so far ( for video poker)

$3 coin in = 1 point.

3 points = $0.01 in cash back

9 points = 1 tier point.

So, cashback is listed as 0.111% base. 10% more if you are silver, 20% if you are gold, 30% if you are Platinum and 40% if you are Infinity ( by invite only). Same multiplier for comps.

I’ve seen some funny numbers on the cash back. It might just be how the machine is calculating the bonus. I’ve played $100 sessions where I have received 0.11%, 0.12% and 0.13% cash back. Comps are harder to figure since the kiosk only shows you your comp balance to the nearest dollar.

The new system is improved but still lacking. Biggest issue for me is the card readers now just say ACCEPTED ( when you can find one that actually works). So, unless you count hands, you don’t know if points are tracking correctly or not. And since the card reader software is copyright 1996, I don’t have complete faith in it. A lot has happened in 18 years.

John I agree. I have been tracking my vp play and it agrees with what GC has published as far as earning points. Where I have noticed a discrepancy is in my slot play as they are consistently giving me fewer points than I calculate. Last week I played slots for approximately 2.5 hours ( $.75 per hand) and only earned 333 points, I believe it may be malfunctioning card readers. This week I will try a mechanical counter just to prove my point.

···

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:11 PM, “greeklandjoh…@…com [vpFREE_Detroit]” <vpFREE_Detr…@…com> wrote:

Here’s what I have figured out so far ( for video poker)

$3 coin in = 1 point.

3 points = $0.01 in cash back

9 points = 1 tier point.

So, cashback is listed as 0.111% base. 10% more if you are silver, 20% if you are gold, 30% if you are Platinum and 40% if you are Infinity ( by invite only). Same multiplier for comps.

I’ve seen some funny numbers on the cash back. It might just be how the machine is calculating the bonus. I’ve played $100 sessions where I have received 0.11%, 0.12% and 0.13% cash back. Comps are harder to figure since the kiosk only shows you your comp balance to the nearest dollar.

The new system is improved but still lacking. Biggest issue for me is the card readers now just say ACCEPTED ( when you can find one that actually works). So, unless you count hands, you don’t know if points are tracking correctly or not. And since the card reader software is copyright 1996, I don’t have complete faith in it. A lot has happened in 18 years.