vpFREE2 Forums

MS1 Progressive Circle Downgrades

Looks like the .25 progressive circle has been downgraded. No more 9/7/5 239 DB or 9/6 DDB 239 DDB; instead a bunch of 96-97% base games (6-5 SA, SDB, etc.) similar (maybe identical) to the back wall progressives on MS2.

Thank You. I normally take the Asia Tours bus to the MS. It has been out of service for three weeks due to IL licensing paper work.

I drove there a week ago yesterday but with two 90+ year old sisters (The youngest was my mom.) I was limited to only playing the new machines with NSUD. The back wall progressives on the MS2 were 8-5 DDB and 9-6 DB. Did those change too? I list the later on vpfree2 because it does get high enough to be playable once in a while. (The 2010 jackpot pictures include one of me hitting that at the break-even point. I will remove the progressive ring from
the MS1 database.

Howard W. Stern

vpfree2 monitor

Majestic Star and Rivers (IL)

···

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:19 PM, “wha…@…net [vpFREE_Chicago]” <vpFREE_Chic…@…com> wrote:

Looks like the .25 progressive circle has been downgraded. No more 9/7/5 239 DB or 9/6 DDB 239 DDB; instead a bunch of 96-97% base games (6-5 SA, SDB, etc.) similar (maybe identical) to the back wall progressives on MS2.