vpFREE2 Forums

MS Comp Rate

This question came up in conversation.

Does anyone know the comp rate on the VP machines that are giving pts. ? Does it vary by game/denomination ?

Thanks,

Larry F.

I think Mohegan sun cut the points they give again and I am talking about status point .Also I played a 9/5 ddb machine just to see how much momentum dollars you earn I earned 1 dollar after putiing $480 through the machine .

You earned one status point or one momentum dollar?

···

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 4, 2013, at 18:47, <s…@…com> wrote:

I think Mohegan sun cut the points they give again and I am talking about status point .Also I played a 9/5 ddb machine just to see how much momentum dollars you earn I earned 1 dollar after putiing $480 through the machine .

—In vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com, <vpfree_newengl…@…com> wrote:

Does anyone know the comp rate on the VP machines that are giving pts. ? Does it vary by game/denomination ?

Thanks,

Larry F.

one momentum dollar and 6 status points

Ok thanks for the reply. That comes out to approx.2%. No big deal at all.

···

On Nov 4, 2013, at 18:47, <s4l4@ mailto:s4l4@> wrote:

i heard its 450 for a pt on short pay vp.

···

—In vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com, <s4l4@…> wrote:

—In vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com, <vpfree_newengl…@…com> wrote:

Thanks,

Larry F.