vpFREE2 Forums

mohegan rate of play

Does anyone know how “rate of play” is determined at Mohegan?

Not exactly sure what you mean ??

The lousy VP that does give momentum dollars from what I heard and approximated from my limited offer of FSP seems to be .2%

When I call VIP services to see if I am eligible for show tickets, they check to see if my “rate of play” is high enough.

···

From: vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com> on behalf of lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland] <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:11 AM
To: vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com
Subject: [vpFREE_NewEngland] Re: mohegan rate of play

The lousy VP that does give momentum dollars from what I heard and approximated from my limited offer of FSP seems to be .2%

Most things, including lounge access, seem to be based on the average number of points earned on your last 2 or 3 trips.

I know that if you get anything that costs FW, such as giveaways, FSP,etc. on the day you leave, a 2 day trip becomes a 3 day trip. Then, your 200 earned points, which averaged 100 for the 2-day becomes 66 points.

This makes a big difference in what you’re offered, so I would guess that could well be “rate of play”.

Have you had much success getting shows comped that weren’t offered in your
monthly mailer, and if you don’t mind sharing, approximately how many points do you think you average daily?

···

From: vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com> on behalf of lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland] <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>

I probably average about 25 status points when I stick to Black Jack and video poker. Only on double or triple point days will I play slots. Before the multiple, I get about 40 points. That’s interesting regarding the two day trip becoming three day.

Thanks for the info.

···

From: vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com> on behalf of GURU PERF gurup…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland] <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [vpFREE_NewEngland] Re: mohegan rate of play

Most things, including lounge access, seem to be based on the average number of points earned on your last 2 or 3 trips.

I know that if you get anything that costs FW, such as giveaways, FSP,etc. on the day you leave, a 2 day trip becomes a 3 day trip. Then, your 200 earned points, which averaged 100 for the 2-day becomes 66 points.

This makes a big difference in what you’re offered, so I would guess that could well be “rate of play”.

Have you had much success getting shows comped that weren’t offered in your monthly mailer, and if you don’t mind sharing, approximately how many points do you think you average daily?

From:“Dom Villella domv…@…com [vpFREE_NewEngland]” <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>
Date:Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Subject:Re: [vpFREE_NewEngland] Re: mohegan rate of play

When I call VIP services to see if I am eligible for show tickets, they check to see if my “rate of play” is high enough.

on behalf of lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland] <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>