vpFREE2 Forums

Lodge Downgrades

We found one 'dreamcard' machine. Poor paytables but a fun play.

···

----- Original Message -----
To: vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 5/30/2010 7:12:22 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Colorado] Lodge Downgrades

Almost all the good plays at the Lodge have been downgraded. The triple play NSUD is now 15/9. Jacks or Better all appear to be 8/6, 9/5, or worse. Northwest bar that had progressive BP has been torn down and rebuilt with new bartops with no good VP. The only high return game left that I could find was the $1 TDW at the east bar. Seems like someone in management decided they needed to make up for all the money they've been spending on remodeling over the last year. Too bad, it was a nice environment (even before the remodel), decent cashback, pretty good buffet, with good coupons for locals.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I found a bank of 9/6/4 double double bonus flat tops at $.50 and $1.00 just north of the north bar that used to be Frank's. Could not find the dreamcard machine.

···

--- In vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com, "Renee Austin" <rendav@...> wrote:

We found one 'dreamcard' machine. Poor paytables but a fun play.

----- Original Message -----
To: vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 5/30/2010 7:12:22 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Colorado] Lodge Downgrades

Almost all the good plays at the Lodge have been downgraded. The triple play NSUD is now 15/9. Jacks or Better all appear to be 8/6, 9/5, or worse. Northwest bar that had progressive BP has been torn down and rebuilt with new bartops with no good VP. The only high return game left that I could find was the $1 TDW at the east bar. Seems like someone in management decided they needed to make up for all the money they've been spending on remodeling over the last year. Too bad, it was a nice environment (even before the remodel), decent cashback, pretty good buffet, with good coupons for locals.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]