vpFREE2 Forums

IOC Redux

As of last night, June 15, 2010, it appears that the Isle of Capri has "reset" the row of GameMakers back to full pay Pick-em and JOB. The machines against the escalator that were changed a few months ago are now back to full pay (at the $ level) for Pick-em and JOB. I only checked the first four in the row, but they were all full pay for those games. They have a deuces wild, but the payoff is horrible. I checked no other games. The six machines in a circle "behind" the row are still full pay also.

Thanks for the update!! I am going to ameristar tonight. Listed machines are there as of last week, I will search for more "decent" plays tonight.

ยทยทยท

--- In vpFREE_KC@yahoogroups.com, "dave_aring" <daring@...> wrote:

As of last night, June 15, 2010, it appears that the Isle of Capri has "reset" the row of GameMakers back to full pay Pick-em and JOB. The machines against the escalator that were changed a few months ago are now back to full pay (at the $ level) for Pick-em and JOB. I only checked the first four in the row, but they were all full pay for those games. They have a deuces wild, but the payoff is horrible. I checked no other games. The six machines in a circle "behind" the row are still full pay also.