vpFREE2 Forums

Horseshoe Bossier City

Hey BL,

The mention I guess is for Cash Back. She said $20 coin in get one point. I assume that that also means $20 in is the requirements for our Tier levels too? But, then you know what "assuming" anything will get you?

Maybe someone else can ask that question and post the results? We well be there for the May slot tourney and I'll ask more question then?

James & Ann

Yes, James. I agree. It would be good if someone can confirm that change at the Horseshoe. Bumping the requirement for Diamond to $220,000 seems not to be a thing even Harrah's would be doing these days.

, bl

···

--- In vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com, "annajam935" <annajam@...> wrote:

Hey BL,

The mention I guess is for Cash Back. She said $20 coin in get one point. I assume that that also means $20 in is the requirements for our Tier levels too? But, then you know what "assuming" anything will get you?

Maybe someone else can ask that question and post the results? We well be there for the May slot tourney and I'll ask more question then?

James & Ann

I asked and BL is right, they haven't changed the Tier score requirements, just the cash back.
The desk said $10 in get one point. Sorry, I didn't ask if VP and Slots have the same cash in.... should have?

One other note... Eldorado still has 1/4 of 1% cash back.
James

···

--- In vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com, "bornloser1537" <bornloser1537@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com, "annajam935" <annajam@> wrote:
>
> Hey BL,
>
> The mention I guess is for Cash Back. She said $20 coin in get one point. I assume that that also means $20 in is the requirements for our Tier levels too? But, then you know what "assuming" anything will get you?
>
> Maybe someone else can ask that question and post the results? We well be there for the May slot tourney and I'll ask more question then?
>
> James & Ann
>

Yes, James. I agree. It would be good if someone can confirm that change at the Horseshoe. Bumping the requirement for Diamond to $220,000 seems not to be a thing even Harrah's would be doing these days.

, bl