vpFREE2 Forums

Horseshoe Bossier City

Notice to all VP players at HS BC:
We were there Sunday the 26 for the, " Oh not so good free jacket offer", didn't play at all because the Booth people said, "the Cash Back has indeed been dropped to $20 in get 1 point and {4000 points} get $5.00. That's 1/8 of 1%, right?. With the lower paytables on some of the VP we like to play and now the reduction of the CB, I feel it has dropped below my play point! We will be there for the next Slot Tournament ( finally got a slot offer for both me and the wife) but will most likely play at the Eldorado.... unless they to have reduced their CB? Will have to check on that!

Thanks David, you were correct... I just had to verify it for myself.
James

Is a Horseshoe "point" different from a Harrah's Tier Point?

You say $20 to get 1 point, above.

The Harrah's site still says the $10 coin in on VP = 1 Tier Credit.

..... bl

ยทยทยท

--- In vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com, "annajam935" <annajam@...> wrote:

Notice to all VP players at HS BC:
We were there Sunday the 26 for the, " Oh not so good free jacket offer", didn't play at all because the Booth people said, "the Cash Back has indeed been dropped to $20 in get 1 point and {4000 points} get $5.00. That's 1/8 of 1%, right?. With the lower paytables on some of the VP we like to play and now the reduction of the CB, I feel it has dropped below my play point! We will be there for the next Slot Tournament ( finally got a slot offer for both me and the wife) but will most likely play at the Eldorado.... unless they to have reduced their CB? Will have to check on that!

Thanks David, you were correct... I just had to verify it for myself.
James