vpFREE2 Forums

Heading to Biloxi tomorrow...

Is there anything I should be aware of going into Biloxi and spending the next couple of days gambling?

We're heading from Florida Tuesday to celebrate our anniversary. I'll be curious as well. Thanks,

···

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "James Crowder" <jcrowderauthor@...> wrote:

Is there anything I should be aware of going into Biloxi and spending the next couple of days gambling?

Biloxi has become a "waste land" for VP. You may be able to find some 8/5 Bonus at IP. As far as I know, that's as good as it gets. Last I heard, Island View in Gulfport still has $1 9/6 JoB at the bar.

···

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "James Crowder" <jcrowderauthor@> wrote:
>
> Is there anything I should be aware of going into Biloxi and spending the next couple of days gambling?
>
We're heading from Florida Tuesday to celebrate our anniversary. I'll be curious as well. Thanks,

Thanks Stone. Pretty much what I figured. IP has been the "best" play for a while. One reason I stay there. It'll be a fun get away in any event. Have a safe and wonderful weekend y'all.

···

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "stone_sterling" <stone_sterling@...> wrote:

Biloxi has become a "waste land" for VP. You may be able to find some 8/5 Bonus at IP. As far as I know, that's as good as it gets. Last I heard, Island View in Gulfport still has $1 9/6 JoB at the bar.

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@> wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "James Crowder" <jcrowderauthor@> wrote:
> >
> > Is there anything I should be aware of going into Biloxi and spending the next couple of days gambling?
> >
> We're heading from Florida Tuesday to celebrate our anniversary. I'll be curious as well. Thanks,
>