vpFREE2 Forums

Harrahs VIP Lounges and General Manager Clubs

The Caesars Entertainment web site (Harrahs) Q&A section mentions
that Caesars Windsor has a VIP Lounge for Reward Card members with
at least 50,000 points. It also mentions that there is not a Diamond Lounge at this time. Is this information up to date?

For Reward Card holder, there are a few General Manager Clubs in
the Midwest, USA. These are upgraded Diamond Lounges for Reward
Card members with currently 30,000 or more points. I am aware of
two, both at Horseshoes. One not too far from Canada in Hammond, Indiana and the other in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Just posting this General Manager Club information in care anyone
is interested. I have just learned about these upgrades over the
better known Harrahs Diamond Clubs. This also helps keep this
site a little more active. Thanks go to all poster on this site.

I live in Arizona and originally in Wisconsin. In the past I have
been offered a trip to Caesars Windsor. I turned it down mainly because of the lousy video poker options. I have a policy of not accepting trips without a willingness to do reciprocal gaming.
Along that line, I refuse, if possible, to allocate any money
to short pay video poker games. This was a tough decision since
I would enjoy visiting Canada, even if just barely over the border!

BM

We go over to Caesars Windsor often between Vegas trips for their very good concert series, nice rooms they added with a new tower and some promotions. Their VIP room has always been 50K points or over. Until they tranferred a big wig from a Vegas property around the beginning of the year, it was open very long hours and served very good hot food all the time. I assume he decided (since it coincided with his arrival) to Vegas downgrade it, so now it is open fewer hours, food is only available a few hours here and there and only hot food for a couple of hours right at dinner time. We used to eat there and be right back on the floor 15 minutes later, now their dumb downgrade requires most of higher rollers to eat at their finer restaurnants, so it costs them at least an hour or two of play that they never get back. Penny wise and dollar foolish.

We went to Cherokee for the Memorial day weekend and they have two VIP lounges. One for Seven Stars only where you order off a brief menu but it is all good, made to order, but more sandwich and hot appitisers. They have another VIP lounge on the other side of the complex called Seven Sisters which is open to both Diamond and Seven Stars with a buffet.
Dave

···

--- In vpFREE_Canada@yahoogroups.com, "futrend" <futrend@...> wrote:

The Caesars Entertainment web site (Harrahs) Q&A section mentions
that Caesars Windsor has a VIP Lounge for Reward Card members with
at least 50,000 points. It also mentions that there is not a Diamond Lounge at this time. Is this information up to date?

For Reward Card holder, there are a few General Manager Clubs in
the Midwest, USA. These are upgraded Diamond Lounges for Reward
Card members with currently 30,000 or more points. I am aware of
two, both at Horseshoes. One not too far from Canada in Hammond, Indiana and the other in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Just posting this General Manager Club information in care anyone
is interested. I have just learned about these upgrades over the
better known Harrahs Diamond Clubs. This also helps keep this
site a little more active. Thanks go to all poster on this site.

I live in Arizona and originally in Wisconsin. In the past I have
been offered a trip to Caesars Windsor. I turned it down mainly because of the lousy video poker options. I have a policy of not accepting trips without a willingness to do reciprocal gaming.
Along that line, I refuse, if possible, to allocate any money
to short pay video poker games. This was a tough decision since
I would enjoy visiting Canada, even if just barely over the border!

BM