vpFREE2 Forums

Harrah's North status?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is anything even remotely playable at Harrah's KC?

The database shows $1.00 DB at 99.1% but an extra few tenths of percent would help, not to mention a higher denomination or more lines than triple play.

I am trying to decide if its worth the trip with a promo.

Thanks,

Quads

Quads...

I was just there this past weekend and could not find anything better. A veritable wasteland. I believe that there are only four of those $ DB machines on the floor. FWIW, they do have "Pick a pair", but NOT with the normal Pick-em paytable. It is a progressive, however, and it was up to almost $40,000. I have not checked to see if that is even a positive EV or not, but it COULD be.

...Dave

···

--- In vpFREE_KC@yahoogroups.com, "quads4all" <quads4all@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is anything even remotely playable at Harrah's KC?

The database shows $1.00 DB at 99.1% but an extra few tenths of percent would help, not to mention a higher denomination or more lines than triple play.

I am trying to decide if its worth the trip with a promo.

Thanks,

Quads

Quads,

The 10 machines with triple play 9/7 DB have been gone for months. If someone will confirm then maybe the database can be updated. The $1 98.98 DDB at the Twist bar is still there. They also have 15/9 deuces at the bar in $1 denomination. As for as I know there is nothing in the 99% EV range. There is a $1 progressive bank that often gets in the 99% range, but rarely gets to 100% or over.

Chris

···

--- In vpFREE_KC@yahoogroups.com, "dave_aring" <daring@...> wrote:

Quads...

I was just there this past weekend and could not find anything better. A veritable wasteland. I believe that there are only four of those $ DB machines on the floor. FWIW, they do have "Pick a pair", but NOT with the normal Pick-em paytable. It is a progressive, however, and it was up to almost $40,000. I have not checked to see if that is even a positive EV or not, but it COULD be.

...Dave

--- In vpFREE_KC@yahoogroups.com, "quads4all" <quads4all@> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if there is anything even remotely playable at Harrah's KC?
>
> The database shows $1.00 DB at 99.1% but an extra few tenths of percent would help, not to mention a higher denomination or more lines than triple play.
>
> I am trying to decide if its worth the trip with a promo.
>
> Thanks,
>
>
> Quads
>