vpFREE2 Forums

Harrahs Laughlin

Did Harrahs make any improvements to their Diamond Lounge lately? Anything besides chips and dips?
(My Diamond status is running out) Will be staying there in about a month for a couple of nights. I know the VP is not good, but will be taking long breaks this time. Its been many years since we’ve been to Laughlin and wondering about Harrahs and the rest of Laughlin. Did they improve on the River Walk or the Water Taxis? Are there any ‘can not miss’ things to see or do? Thanks

As far of when I go there is usally soup sawiches cheese salad ect plus they have a coffee,tea machine so u don’t have to go to the bar unless u want alcohol or water

GENE SCHEEL
SUNDANCE SPORTS

···

On Friday, February 14, 2014 8:40 PM, “mbrown4…@…net” <mbrown4…@…net> wrote:

Did Harrahs make any improvements to their Diamond Lounge lately? Anything besides chips and dips?
(My Diamond status is running out) Will be staying there in about a month for a couple of nights. I know the VP is not good, but will be taking long breaks this time. Its been many years since we’ve been to Laughlin and wondering about Harrahs and the rest of Laughlin. Did they improve on the River Walk or the Water Taxis? Are there any ‘can not miss’ things to see or do? Thanks

And how could of not mentioned the cookies

GENE SCHEEL
SUNDANCE SPORTS

···

On Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:20 PM, gene scheel <cle…@…com> wrote:

As far of when I go there is usally soup sawiches cheese salad ect plus they have a coffee,tea machine so u don’t have to go to the bar unless u want alcohol or water

GENE SCHEEL
SUNDANCE SPORTS

On Friday, February 14, 2014 8:40 PM, “mbrown4…@…net” <mbrown4…@…net> wrote:

Thanks for the replies. One more question. In years past, when checking into the Diamond Lounge, all you had to do is write down your card number. Is that still the same?

There is a person checking your card before you enter the Diamond Lounge.