vpFREE2 Forums

Happy holidays

Your story does not surprise me at all. Those bastards at MGM Detroit
screwed me out of almost $300 in earned bonus freeplay quite some time ago
(when they were in the old building). Don't blame yourself for not doing
things just right, I did and got hosed anyway.

- Brian in MI

···

preston wrote:

I went to the players club about the promotion and was told that I won $
480. After telling the girl that the $500 hit occured today she then
informed me that I won 292 on my mid December visit. I just gave up since I was
way up for the day and I screwed up by not visiting the players club until
after starting play.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Preston and Marksalot,

MGM has a lot of trouble keeping their promotions straight. I can regale you stories about their free play match.

Back to the $100 on us promo, my buddy TFC had the same issue. They told him he won money on 12/1 which was the first day of the promo. He told them he didn't play that day. Then he remembered he was in Las Vegas that day and had an itinerary to prove it. They went back to their records and saw that they were were looking at 12/1 of 2009.

MGM was originally in the old IRS building and I think they inherited some of the IRS mentality. We are always right, you are always wrong and we never make mistakes, how dare you question us.

If it's worth the $100 to you, I'd ask them to pull your play record and show you exactly where that play occurred. I'd also ask to see a supervisor.

···

--- In vpFREE_Detroit@yahoogroups.com, Marksalot300@... wrote:

Your story does not surprise me at all. Those bastards at MGM Detroit screwed me out of almost $300 in earned bonus freeplay quite some time ago (when they were in the old building). Don't blame yourself for not doing things just right, I did and got hosed anyway.

- Brian in MI

preston wrote:

I went to the players club about the promotion and was told that I won $480. After telling the girl that the $500 hit occured today she then informed me that I won 292 on my mid December visit. I just gave up since I was way up for the day and I screwed up by not visiting the players club until after starting play.