vpFREE2 Forums

Gtown once again

A couple more Greektown tidbits:

-- on the 50 play nickels across from the people mover stop, the right machine ( of the 2) now records points correctly. The left machine, 25293, is now $25 for 1 machine point which is 1/4 of an actual point. So, instead of $20 for a true point, this machine requires $100.

Even worse is the Bonus Deuces Wild progressive. It now takes $125 to get one machine point or $500 for one true point. This is 1/25th the cash back rate as other machines. Of course, no mention from Greektown that these changes are in place.

Either it is a mistake and the slot floor is incompetent or Greektown is sneaky and purposely deceptive. Either way, their actions are causing their current financial woes. Maybe if they treated their customers like customers, you know, the people who pay their salary, they would do things differently.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I've had a report that Greektown has corrected the issue with the 50 play deuces. I wonder how many people were shorted points in the time those 2 machines were calculating points incorrectly? Greektown could easily figure it out based on tracked play and make the appropriate adjustment but I'm not expecting that to happen.

Well, at least they fixed it. And if any of you wonder if Greektown monitors this board, this should be your answer. I've posted 3 items in the last 2 months and all 3 were fixed fairly promptly after my posts.

Steve Senk, Greektown misses you.

ยทยทยท

--- In vpFREE_Detroit@yahoogroups.com, greeklandjohnny@... wrote:

A couple more Greektown tidbits:

-- on the 50 play nickels across from the people mover stop, the right machine ( of the 2) now records points correctly. The left machine, 25293, is now $25 for 1 machine point which is 1/4 of an actual point. So, instead of $20 for a true point, this machine requires $100.