vpFREE2 Forums

GSR Host??

7218f2ea86264877af261650f3a0679d writes:

<< I've been away from GSR ever since they ruined the VP payables, but I'd like to give it another try since they now advertise some decent games. My former host is no long listed at GSR - I'd appreciate any suggestions for a good, responsible, responsive host. >>

While I don't have experience with the hosts, I can confirm that the games are now decent. The good pay tables are offered not only at the low stakes originally advertised, but also in the higher denominations, both single play and multiplay, right up through what most of us would consider nosebleed stakes. If you earn a higher level card, which except for the very top level isn't too difficult, you get points multiplied every day, so that you can be playing against only a small basic house edge. Points are freely convertible into free play, at the same rate that they can be used for comps.

Thanks for the confirmation! The old Reno Hilton was my Reno home for years before they messed up the VP - I’m looking forward to playing there again.

Bob in San Antonio

···

On May 9, 2017, at 10:44 PM, WRX wrx…@…com [vpFREE_Reno] <vpFREE_R…@…com> wrote:

7218f2ea86264877af261650f3a0679d writes:

<< I’ve been away from GSR ever since they ruined the VP payables, but
I’d like to give it another try since they now advertise some decent
games. My former host is no long listed at GSR - I’d appreciate any
suggestions for a good, responsible, responsive host. >>

While I don’t have experience with the hosts, I can confirm that the
games are now decent. The good pay tables are offered not only at the
low stakes originally advertised, but also in the higher denominations,
both single play and multiplay, right up through what most of us would
consider nosebleed stakes. If you earn a higher level card, which
except for the very top level isn’t too difficult, you get points
multiplied every day, so that you can be playing against only a small
basic house edge. Points are freely convertible into free play, at the
same rate that they can be used for comps.