vpFREE2 Forums

FW Management F' in around

So now they want 2000 tier pts. every six months…a la MS…instead of 4000/yr. This forces you to take more trips within a shorter time span.

Also they are saying that effective next month ( November ), choice benefits will now only be available on certain days during the month. Previously they could be used on any day player chose.

FW starting to push me out the door.

Larry F.

yup, and they effectively took 6 months away as I was platinum through 9/30/18 before. So working for the 5000 + points that earned the year just got yanked away. And this was a change “just for YOU”, what a joke. Not to mention a screwing.

Chuck

Regards losing six months of eligibility…

Forgot to mention that…

Excellent point chuck.

LF

Definitely did a screw job on everyone I’m aware of. Not worth the drive.

···

On Oct 8, 2017 11:48, “lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland]” <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com> wrote:

Forgot to mention that…

Excellent point chuck.

LF

Not to mention the lovely CT weather over the next six months. Obviously FW’s “management” team is looking forward to their customers emulating postal workers: neither rain, nor snow, etc shall keep them from their earning tier status.

Certainly the game is rigged. Don’t let that stop you; if you don’t bet, you can’t win. -Lazarus Long

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. -Yogi Berra

There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe. -Robert Heinlein

···

From: “lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland]” <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com>
To: vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:48 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_NewEngland] Re: FW Management F’ in around

Forgot to mention that…

Excellent point chuck.

LF

This question just came up in conversation…

Was it previously 4000 pts. per 12 months for Platinum or 2000 ?

LF

Yes, last period it was 4000 points in 1 year to make platinum. Looks like they cut the earning period in half as well as the points.so it’s basically the same - you just can’t earn all the points in a concentrated time period to have the status for the year.

Thanks Jack