vpFREE2 Forums

FW Continues to F Their Players

As you probably know FW changed their choice benefit program from using it any one day in the month to only on select days. I found out further when I was there this week, that they are sending out scratch tickets which are only good on select dates ( in November it is the third and some other day ) . So only two days in November !! The amount is unknown until they scratch it at FW Rewards Booth !

BTW , as of today November 3…the day that the scratch is good on, I did not receive my ticket in the mail !!

Bye bye FW…

Larry F.

I was at FW yesterday. It was empty during the day. They are getting tighter and tighter. The competition can not open soon enough for me.

···

On Nov 3, 2017 1:45 PM, “lfc…@…net [vpFREE_NewEngland]” <vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com> wrote:

As you probably know FW changed their choice benefit program from using it any one day in the month to only on select days. I found out further when I was there this week, that they are sending out scratch tickets which are only good on select dates ( in November it is the third and some other day ) . So only two days in November !! The amount is unknown until they scratch it at FW Rewards Booth !

BTW , as of today November 3…the day that the scratch is good on, I did not receive my ticket in the mail !!

Bye bye FW…

Larry F.