vpFREE2 Forums

EW/CB July-Aug offer, and Riverside?

1. Does anyone (out of towner) know how much play it takes to get the monthly Riverside offers ? (Usually its up to 3 free nights, and includes 2 bkfts buffets and 2 Prime Rib dinners in their Gourmet room- not too shabby!).

2. July/Aug - I am officially back to the lowest tier level (tough to make the mid-tier, as play over every 6 mos. is evaluated)...however, I got this decent offer:
3 free nights, incl $20 cash (again!). Not freeplay, it's a free $20 you get after checking in, and taking signed coupon to the cage.

Also - I rec'd a 1-time $40 food/meal comp at either EW or CB restaurants... I'll probably treat myself to the Hickory Pit at EW.

2x/vp pts all of July/Aug and 10x/slots Su-Thurs, 7x Fri/Sat.
For vp - this is about .2% cb AND .2% comp rate (based on my last trip's play). June Mon-Thurs : every 500 BASE pts ($1K in vp) gets you a real fortune cookie - inside is a random prize - supposedly up to $1000 freeplay? I got 10000 pts once and 1000 pts the next time ($20 and $2 equivalent put on your card).

I just usually accumulate the min (5000 pts) or $10 to cash out, and every 500 above = $1/cb. I left with an extra $35 this past trip (plus $20 from check-in). Definitely made it worth the trip!

EW ROOMS - I will stay in the remodeled Sedona Tower in July.

This past trip was last-minute and I was in the older Santa Fe rooms (6 story bldg- but easy access to parking garage)
They remodeled the carpeting throughout, and furnishings decent.
Flat screen tower TVs (32 inch?) were ok too.

I look forward to the Sedona rooms next visit.

*Coffee - they give you a voucher for coffee now, that you use at the donut shop/pastry shop by the Sedona Tower elevator area.

It wasn't too crowded, but I'm an early riser. Usually got a muffin or donut (used comp pts to pay) with the coffee by 8 am.

More next time - for you river rats,
M.