vpFREE2 Forums

Eldorado, Shreveport

Went for my B-day and manage a small win, played 3 to 4 hours on 25 cent 3play. Noticed that several of the $1 slant tops at the entrance of deck two had JB reduced to 8/6, so be carefull. I guess the economic slow down has hit here as well, they seem to be lowering the pay tables? The 4 Ten Play uprights on deck two were all out of service (12/21/09 ), I feel that that most likely means they are lowering the pay tables on those as well? If anyone happens to notice their status please post? Of course, it could mean they are moving or removing them too? But, so the far cash back is still a quarter of one percent? For now!!

James

Hey, James.
It has been a while since I last checked this mail box. All the best to you and yours,
Things have been quiet with us. The holidays have been great. Peggyann and I will probably be checking out Horseshoe later in January. It's been a while since we were last in Bossier City. Hopefully, 9/6 JOB is still there. We are also planning to visit Sam's Town, never having been there before. We made it to Sapphire level, at Gold Coast and Sam's Town in Las Vegas, with our B-Connected cards and thought we would check out the Shreveport version of Sam's Town.
Take care!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Nice to hear from you BL! I've noticed lots of cut backs around the Shreveport area, but haven't been to HS as of late! I'm am thinking you won't find much to compare Sam's Town, LA to the Las Vegas version of same??

Yes, you od as well! PS, if you let us know when in Jan. 2010 maybe I can talk the wife in to a trip as well... just a thought!?

ยทยทยท

--- In vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com, P S <bornloser1537@...> wrote:

Hey, James.
It has been a while since I last checked this mail box. All the best to you and yours,
Things have been quiet with us. The holidays have been great. Peggyann and I will probably be checking out Horseshoe later in January. It's been a while since we were last in Bossier City. Hopefully, 9/6 JOB is still there. We are also planning to visit Sam's Town, never having been there before. We made it to Sapphire level, at Gold Coast and Sam's Town in Las Vegas, with our B-Connected cards and thought we would check out the Shreveport version of Sam's Town.
Take care!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]