vpFREE2 Forums

Dec. 2016 Trip to Eldorado

A short note:
They are moving the High Limit Slots area to where the Cashier cage was on the same deck (Deck 2) and have kept the two machines with the 9/7 TDB ($1,$2,$5… three, five and ten plays) intact (so far) but… they are not in the High Limit room… but just to the right of it facing into the room. I believe all the other games in thee two uprights are the same as well.
Also, they have installed a new Bar on the first deck, port side, which has $1 9/6 JB. Did not look at all the machines… so only the one I looked at has this… but maybe all do?? Must be close to about 10 Bar Top games (unsure) that are new.

Sad to say… it’s gone. My favorite VP machine/game has been downgraded, there is officially nothing worth playing there for me anymore. The Game I use to play (one dollar 10 Play TDB) had a return of 99.578% (assuming perfect play) and it is now only 95.969 %… to sad. The El in Shreveport was the last place I had there to even take a chance on… sure it was still a loser… but it wasn’t to bad. I have hit several $4k and $2K pots over the years. Thinking back… when t…hey moved the High Limit Room over amidships I thought they might do this… but I thought when I checked it out just before they finished the move that the paytable had staid the same… I may have been wrong. Now I know for sure. Well it has been a good few years none the less. Now it is over. They must be hurting for cash is all I am going to say… but not any of mine anymore. Thanks for the good years! Bye!

The Pay Table is now 8/5 for the 10 play TDB for both machine. The do have a nickel 10 play TDB at 9/5 over in the old High Limit room location… for any one that might consider playing that?