vpFREE2 Forums

Dealt royals

When you get them it sure seems like it is so easy they should happen more frequently, but really they are quite infrequent.
My best was maybe 15 years ago playing DDB at Palms $1 5 play for $20K and some friends were there to see it. A few years later I was with the same couple in Reno at the Peppermill. They had to do something at the slot club and took me over to a $1 NSU and said it was a pretty good machine. Five minutes later I hit a dealt royal.
     My biggest surprise win was not dealt, but I was at the Atlantis in Bahamas a few years ago playing 3 play Ultimate x. Up came a 10x multiplier on 3 lines and I was dealt 4 to the Royal. I held them and got a royal on Two Lines! Total win $20,000! I worried about taking that much cash back to the USA, so gave half to my husband to carry.
    I haven’t had one in several years, but I keep hoping to see one soon.....

I’ve received two, both playing $.50 single line 99.6% Bonus Poker at the Hollywood in St Louis (formerly Harrah’s). Unfortunately that game is now deceased. One the first dealt royal I also drew to two straight flushes in the same session, hitting for the cycle on that machine in a single session for the first and only time in my VP career. The session wasn’t even that long, perhaps three hours