vpFREE2 Forums

Change noticed at Diamond Jacks

I was there on Friday (Aug 31) and noticed that the High Limit area (deck two next to the bar on the port side… that’s across from the entrance) has been removed. After asking security I found it had moved to the bow area along that same port wall. Kicker is… all the VP machines did not make the trip?? No VP in their smaller High Limit area… all slots.
Also, Security would not commit to saying anything about what is in store for DJ’s other than saying that a move down south is out.
My personal observation… if they are staying they need a serious face lift on the Boat. The only game I’ll play 9/7 TDB may not be long for this world… if they are making changes like mentioned above. We shall see. Will be back (GLW) for my birthday (this was the wife’s BD trip… and she went kicking and screaming…Hehe)…later in the year. Hope they stay around that long??

Annajam, thanks for the news from Diamond Jacks.

I was there on Friday (Aug 31) and noticed that the High Limit area (deck two next to the bar on the port side... that's across from the entrance) has been removed. After asking security I found it had moved to the bow area along that same port wall. Kicker is... all the VP machines did not make the trip?? No VP in their smaller High Limit area... all slots.Also, Security would not commit to saying anything about what is in store for DJ's other than saying that a move down south is out.
My personal observation... if they are staying they need a serious face lift on the Boat. The only game I'll play 9/7 TDB may not be long for this world... if they are making changes like mentioned above. We shall see. Will be back (GLW) for my birthday (this was the wife's BD trip.. and she went kicking and screaming...Hehe)...later in the year. Hope they stay around that long??

···

From: "annajam@wb4me.com [vpFREE_Louisiana]" <vpFREE_Louisiana@yahoogroups.com>