vpFREE2 Forums

Bossier City Horseshoe changes

The 100-play still had 9/6 Bonus Deluxe in October, so I’m sure he was referring to that.

Sorry all, I jumped ship ( horseshoe) way back when they first down graded the bank of 100 and 50 plays ( use to be a whole wall of them and they were very popular. They took out half and reduced the pay tables of the games I wanted to play…and about that time they cut the cash back as well. I went back a couple of times and all that I’d even take a shot on was a high limit triple play of 9/6 Jb…the ole pot shot as it were. then they cut that down as well…have not been back since. Last time we even walked through might have been 2011 and since I don’t play that game, as a rule, I would not have made note of it’s status. We did not care to play there anymore… One year we, the wife and I, worked on earning Diamond cards so we could both get the same offers…they never sent her any…I guess the same address or something cut us off at the pass?

When you said the “Suit” said they might be changing it back I thought…" Good luck with that!??",… but, if you mean, or he meant, back to the status of Nov. last year?..That might be good for you but it wouldn’t bring me back! However, if they doubled the cash back, brought back the full wall of 100 and 50’s and reinstated the game pay tables the way they were back in 2007/8 …THAT WOULD BE SOMETHIN!!

Again, Sorry to all if’n I put the wrong foot forward! I am just glad I didn’t throw my Popcorn on you…!? What a world? Big Royals to all!

James/ Texas