vpFREE2 Forums

Bluestrek now checking-in to vpFREE Laughlin/Blues and Brews at CB

No, I didn't drop dead. But it has been over two years since I was in Nevada. Laughlin lost alot of its fun factor through the years.

I have been monitoring this site through the e-mail function. The Public Libraries block gambling sites in general, like vpFREE, a state law. I am at the University library where they don't block things.

I missed my favorite weekend, CB's Blues and Brews once again. Anyone get to it last month? Micheal Burks, the longtime headliner for this event dropped dead in the Atlanta Hartsfield airport last May. He usually was on the front cover of the Entertainer every year. I heard this news last September on the House of Blues Radio Hour, which is hosted by Elwood Blues.

So my streak of 200+ complimentary room nights most likely will come to an end if I get back to Laughlin.

Bluestreak

welcome back Bluestreak......best time of the year is now....beautiful....what do you think about River Palms being sold...hmmmm

···

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:24 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Laughlin] Bluestrek now checking-in to vpFREE Laughlin/Blues and Brews at CB

No, I didn't drop dead. But it has been over two years since I was in Nevada. Laughlin lost alot of its fun factor through the years.

I have been monitoring this site through the e-mail function. The Public Libraries block gambling sites in general, like vpFREE, a state law. I am at the University library where they don't block things.

I missed my favorite weekend, CB's Blues and Brews once again. Anyone get to it last month? Micheal Burks, the longtime headliner for this event dropped dead in the Atlanta Hartsfield airport last May. He usually was on the front cover of the Entertainer every year. I heard this news last September on the House of Blues Radio Hour, which is hosted by Elwood Blues.

So my streak of 200+ complimentary room nights most likely will come to an end if I get back to Laughlin.

Bluestreak

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]