vpFREE2 Forums

Black Hawk VP

Hi,

I moved to the enver area lst year and have occasionally one 'up the hill' to play some VP. It has been a little while since the vp data bases have been updatd. I am wondering what the best games are at the Lodge and Isle of Capri. I usually play the 3play NSUD at the Lodge, but an going to be oblidged to play at the Isle this wknd. What's good? What are the Pays for these games?

Thank you for your time!

SAH

Hello SAH,
Yes a number of VP changes have occurred in Black Hawk when the new limits took over. The Lodge has some 100 play 3 cent and 5 cent games that are okay. Isle has some better games in the video poker area by the windows near the buffet. There are some BP and DWild.
Good luck and royals to all!
vpHearts

···

----- Original Message -----
To: vpFREE Colorado <vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:21:36 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [vpFREE_Colorado] Black Hawk VP

Hi,

I moved to the enver area lst year and have occasionally one 'up the hill' to play some VP. It has been a little while since the vp data bases have been updatd. I am wondering what the best games are at the Lodge and Isle of Capri. I usually play the 3play NSUD at the Lodge, but an going to be oblidged to play at the Isle this wknd. What's good? What are the Pays for these games?

Thank you for your time!

SAH

the best game at the lodge is triple play super aces. they have the full pay version which is almost 100%. i play dollar jacks or better because i dont have the bankroll for the swings of the other dollar games or triple play SA. i hate single .25.i wait for at least double points at the other places so my job is a good game.

···

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, gallupsue <gallupsue@msn.com> wrote:

To: vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 9:21 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your time!

SAH

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Thanks Steve for the update. Where are the machines located at the Lodge?

···

Sent: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:43:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [vpFREE_Colorado] Black Hawk VP

the best game at the lodge is triple play super aces. they have the full pay version which is almost 100%. i play dollar jacks or better because i dont have the bankroll for the swings of the other dollar games or triple play SA. i hate single .25.i wait for at least double points at the other places so my job is a good game.

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, gallupsue <gallupsue@msn.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your time!

SAH

I think the games Steve mentions are all listed in the VPFree2 database, so should find details on location there. As for Isle, the last time I looked around there, they had really stripped out all their better games. Don't get in there any more so have no idea if anything has improved this year.

coloplay

···

--- In vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com, VPhearts <vphearts@...> wrote:

Thanks Steve for the update. Where are the machines located at the Lodge?

Sent: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:43:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [vpFREE_Colorado] Black Hawk VP

the best game at the lodge is triple play super aces. they have the full pay version which is almost 100%. i play dollar jacks or better because i dont have the bankroll for the swings of the other dollar games or triple play SA. i hate single .25.i wait for at least double points at the other places so my job is a good game.

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, gallupsue <gallupsue@...> wrote:

Â

Hi,

Thank you for your time!

SAH