vpFREE2 Forums

Black Hawk This week Aug 15

Have any of you locals been up to Black Hawk latley? I will be there on Aug 17th and want to know what may be different than what is on the VP Free rating site. As I have stated last year if any of you come to Las Vegas or the San Diego area, I will be more then happy to give you the latest info. Thanks toyman.

Hi toyman,
Last time I was up there was on my birthday, June 30th. It was a great day seeing that I hit a royal with in my first hour at Bullwackers! Not too much has been moved around except I cannot find the $.50 9/6/2 which used to be on the top floor of the Isle. They moved the table games up there.

Have a good time. Too bad I can't meet you up there to show you around.

I go to Las Vegas in December for NFR and then in the spring usually April. Maybe I'll contact you when I start preparing for my December LV trip.

Royals everywhere,
VPhearts

ยทยทยท

----- Original Message -----
To: vpFREE Colorado <vpFREE_Colorado@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:10:34 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [vpFREE_Colorado] Black Hawk This week Aug 15

Have any of you locals been up to Black Hawk latley? I will be there on Aug 17th and want to know what may be different than what is on the VP Free rating site. As I have stated last year if any of you come to Las Vegas or the San Diego area, I will be more then happy to give you the latest info. Thanks toyman.