vpFREE2 Forums

Biloxi VP

I'm coming to Biloxi for a couple of days next week. Staying at IP. Anything new/exciting? Thanks,

No, not really. IP has some 9/6 JOB dollar single lines, but I wouldn't necessarily call that exciting.

EE

···

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@...> wrote:

I'm coming to Biloxi for a couple of days next week. Staying at IP. Anything new/exciting? Thanks,

Thanks EE. Better than Florida. Looking forward to a couple days break anyway...

···

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "eecounter" <eecounter@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@> wrote:
>
> I'm coming to Biloxi for a couple of days next week. Staying at IP. Anything new/exciting? Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No, not really. IP has some 9/6 JOB dollar single lines, but I wouldn't necessarily call that exciting.

EE

If you're up for it, drive to Island View in Gulfport. They have 9/6 JOB progressive and DDB progressive bartops. They're in the far back corner.. When we went last week, the machines are slow, filthy, and the keys were sticking so bad on one machine that it was not playable. However, these are the best machines in the area.

Good Luck!!

···

----- Original Message ----- From: "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@hotmail.com>
To: <vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:44 AM
Subject: [vpFREE_Biloxi] Re: Biloxi VP

Thanks EE. Better than Florida. Looking forward to a couple days break anyway...

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "eecounter" <eecounter@...> wrote:

--- In vpFREE_Biloxi@yahoogroups.com, "redtoppicker" <redtoppicker@> wrote:
>
> I'm coming to Biloxi for a couple of days next week. Staying at IP. > Anything new/exciting? Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EE

------------------------------------

vpFREE Links: http://members.cox.net/vpfree/Links.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links