vpFREE2 Forums

Betty's and Penny's Elk Grove, IL ?

I have received a flyer from Betty’s and Penny’s about their multiple Elk Grove, IL locations for Video Poker and Slots. Does anyone know about these places? How good are their games?

I wrote about this when they first opened. Looks like nothing better than 96.5% base games. The question I have is with the IGT “Wheel of Gold” feature. Quad fives through kings with a max bet ($2) lets you spin a wheel. Do not know the EV of the wheel spin and have seen nothing about it on the IGT web sites. The Bally and WMS VPs are worse.

Howard W.
Stern

vpfree2 monitor

Rivers (IL) and Majestic Star

···

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:45 PM, “MROS…@…COM [vpFREE_Chicago]” <vpFREE_Chic…@…com> wrote:

I have received a flyer from Betty’s and Penny’s about their multiple Elk Grove, IL locations for Video Poker and Slots. Does anyone know about these places? How good are their games?

I forgot to mention. I actually walked into a Betty’s in Morton Grove (Golf & Washington) about a week ago. Their IGT game was worse than what I described above. (Example TDB was 9-6 with the weird top of the paytable since they are limited to 200-1. Bringer Inn also in Morton Grove is 9-7 on this.) Also Bally and WMS. All below 96%

···

On Friday, June 13, 2014 8:16 AM, “Howard Stern pyi…@…net [vpFREE_Chicago]” <vpFREE_Chic…@…com> wrote:

I wrote about this when they first opened. Looks like nothing better than 96.5% base games. The question I have is with the IGT “Wheel of Gold” feature. Quad fives through kings with a max bet ($2) lets you spin a wheel. Do not know the EV of the wheel spin and have seen nothing about it on the IGT web sites. The Bally and WMS VPs are worse.

Howard W.
Stern

vpfree2 monitor

Rivers (IL) and Majestic Star

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 4:45 PM, “MROS…@…COM [vpFREE_Chicago]” <vpFREE_Chic…@…com> wrote: