vpFREE2 Forums

Atlantis No Mail

Before you panic, call your host or slot club & ask about your status. If you get a negative response, The smart move would be to move on & invest future time somewhere else. Although I still like to go to Atlantis for its restaurants & my wife likes its salon, I stay elsewhere since I once tried to get rooms comped based on losing play & was denied.

About 3-4 years ago, I cut back gambling trips by 75% in response to changes in offers & pay tables. I assumed that the changes would be universal. But it wasn't so. There are a few places where you can still find decent plays to yourself but most aren't in NV.

···

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2016, at 1:50 AM, vpFREE_Reno@yahoogroups.com wrote:

3a. Atlantis No Mail
   Posted by: "C" clementiyn@yahoo.com clementiyn
   Date: Thu May 19, 2016 7:00 pm ((PDT))

For those who may have been there, if I get a month without offers after four years of having them every month, is it likely permanent?

I've read before that Atlantis is fairly aggressive about cutting the cord, so I'm not 100% surprised it happened after I had back to back trips with multiple handpays. But is it a death sentence? Or is there a decent chance that after a couple months the offers will reappear?

Secondarily, if it's possible to get the offers flowing again, am I better to stay away entirely for a few months until they do? Or better to play occasionally while staying at other properties in town and lose the sort of amounts I was losing before that got me offers in the first place?