vpFREE2 Forums

Aquarius Trip Report

Just came back from the edgewater.I hit the progressive 25 cents DDB $1032.00. Hour later went to the Colorado Belle playing DDB 25 cents progressive again. Hit a straight flush first hand. 10 hands later I was dealt Ace of heart ,Ace diamond,10 heart and two blanks. Told my son If I hold aces the KQJ heart gona pop up. I held the Aces sure enough KQJ hearts popped up. My son couldn't believe his eyes.I told him same exact thing happened to me at the Wynn last year. Just how it goes sometimes.

···

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint! from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
To: "vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com" <vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [vpFREE_Laughlin] Re: Aquarius Trip Report
Date: Sun, Jul 14, 2013 12:19 pm
Coffee shop not open yet. Free WiFi in McDonalds.

Sent from Windows Mail

Sent: ‎July‎ ‎14‎, ‎2013 ‎12‎:‎15‎ ‎PM

To: vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [vpFREE_Laughlin] Re: Aquarius Trip Report

Dave is the Aquarius new coffee shop open now, and does it still have free wifi?

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <haaljo@...> wrote:

Was there from Fri 7/5 to Mon 7/8. It was sooo hot; our only outside activity was the 30 minute fireworks on saturday. Also done on thursday across from edgewater. Thursday's show caused a fire that burnt a few acres of brush so were real careful this time. Good show but it is god awful hot in Laughlin this time of year.

Aquarius was busy. Parking lots of the other joints were also crowded.

Big power boat/water-doo crowd.

FPDB Prog was busy and hit at >$4,500. Reset at $4K and nobody played for at least an hour.

Gave them >$50K action mostly on the 10/6/sf200 DDB progressiv. Lost $2K which was not so bad considering previous 10 straight big win trips. FP this trip was $150 her/$50 me down from $250/$50.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]