vpFREE2 Forums

Aquarius Duet Coffee and Wine

I remember, from a few weeks ago, a less than favorable review of the coffee dispensed at the coffee cart while the Aquarius was awaiting the construction of its Duet Coffee and Wine shop. I didn't have an unfavorable review. I tried the vanilla flavored coffee a few times and it hit the spot.

Nonetheless the new shop will be opening this Friday, and I received some Duet "freebies" today in the mail (one food item, one coffee selection and one wine selection).

Not planning on making the long trip to Laughlin for a few weeks yet, but the coupons are good until November 15th so I'm looking forward to giving the place a try.

http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/brett/indexlau.htm
"...A signature item will be Duet's Cinnamon Roll, a generous 22-ounce warm, sweet and tender pastry dough stuffed with cinnamon and brown sugar and topped with a sweet, icing with a hint of citrus..."

22 ounce Cinnamon Roll!
But if Boyds coffee will probably get java at McD (free refills too).

···

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob972@...> wrote:

I remember, from a few weeks ago, a less than favorable review of the coffee dispensed at the coffee cart while the Aquarius was awaiting the construction of its Duet Coffee and Wine shop. I didn't have an unfavorable review. I tried the vanilla flavored coffee a few times and it hit the spot.

Nonetheless the new shop will be opening this Friday, and I received some Duet "freebies" today in the mail (one food item, one coffee selection and one wine selection).

Not planning on making the long trip to Laughlin for a few weeks yet, but the coupons are good until November 15th so I'm looking forward to giving the place a try.

Oh man! Cinnamon rolls! My soft spot! Guess I won't need to head next door for that now.

···

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <haaljo@...> wrote:

http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/brett/indexlau.htm
"...A signature item will be Duet's Cinnamon Roll, a generous 22-ounce warm, sweet and tender pastry dough stuffed with cinnamon and brown sugar and topped with a sweet, icing with a hint of citrus..."

22 ounce Cinnamon Roll!
But if Boyds coffee will probably get java at McD (free refills too).

--- In vpFREE_Laughlin@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bob972@> wrote:
>
> I remember, from a few weeks ago, a less than favorable review of the coffee dispensed at the coffee cart while the Aquarius was awaiting the construction of its Duet Coffee and Wine shop. I didn't have an unfavorable review. I tried the vanilla flavored coffee a few times and it hit the spot.
>
> Nonetheless the new shop will be opening this Friday, and I received some Duet "freebies" today in the mail (one food item, one coffee selection and one wine selection).
>
> Not planning on making the long trip to Laughlin for a few weeks yet, but the coupons are good until November 15th so I'm looking forward to giving the place a try.
>